From Illustrating Mathematics
We have started a List of course materials
Student made game
- Claire Merriman, Illinois Geometry Lab and University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, Project 415 X.
Mathematics 3D Printing Courses and Projects:
- Dina Buric, University of Victoria, The Calculating Artist
- Christopher Hanusa, Queen's College CUNY, has taught Math with Mathematica and 3d printers
- Laura Taalman's knot theory seminar, James Madison University
- Bruce Torrence has taught The Mathematics of 3D printing at Randolph-Macon College
- Ivan's course, Saint Mary's College of Maryland
3D printable models
- Elizabeth Denne, Washington & Lee University. Models for teaching calculus, geometry and topology available on her Thingiverse page. More information found here.
Wood and metal work
- Edmund Harriss, University of Arkansas course on routers
- David Reimann's quadrilateral constructions
- Mike Gagliardo - Uses Shapeways